What is Runfence?
Runfence is a wireless pet fence specially designed to keep your dog safe and happy inside the yard. It allows you to have both Wireless Fence and Training System in one device. We make Runfence easy to set up, effective, and affordable for anyone.
So what are you waiting for ? Let's join the community of 26.000+ satisfied dog owners who have tried and helped by Runfence. It’s time to have a peaceful day and let your best friend have the freedom to play outside.
Why Do You Need Runfence?
✔️Effective Containment : With 3 types of correction, (beep, vibrate, and shock) dogs will learn and adapt quickly to the limitation and boundaries you’ve set. Keep dogs inside the fence and out of harm.
✔️ Cost Friendly : We know how costly installing a real fence just to contain a dog. That’s why we make Runfence available for only a fraction price of a real fence so that every household with dogs can get benefit from it.
✔️ Easy Installation : Everyone can use Runfence quickly and easily. Simply turn it on, pair it up, and put it into action. No digging or burying wire needed that causes damage to the yard.
✔️ Rechargeable & Portable : Move or travel a lot with your dogs? No worry! This device is portable, meaning you can easily take it anywhere with you and have it ready and set up everywhere.
✔️ Peace & Freedom : Let dogs play freely and happily inside the yard without having to worry of losing them. No more physical force of a leash on the dog’s neck or on you. More freedom for dogs and a peaceful mind for you.
How does It Work?
The working principle of Runfence is simple. The transmitter will track the distance of your dog by sending repeated signals to the receiver that is attached to the dog’s collar.
When the collar receives signal from the base unit, the collar is considered still within the safe zone boundary and no correction will be sent off. If for some reason the collar stops receiving signal (e.g collar goes out of boundary, signal blocked by obstacle, or the transmitter battery dies), the collar will be considered to be run out of the safe zone and it will start entering the working mode to send off the correction.
The principle of the working mode is as follows:
Phase 1 - Collar will beep for 5 seconds;
Phase 2 - Collar will vibrate for 5 seconds;
Phase 3 - Collar will beep & vibrate together for 6 seconds;
Phase 4 - Collar will shock for 5 seconds;
Phase 5 - Collar will beep & shock together for 6 seconds;
Phase 6 - Collar will keep beeping until it returns and receives a signal
If the collar returns to the boundary and is able to receive back signal transmitted by the base unit, the collar is considered to have returned to the safe zone and it will stop sending off correction.
Dual Antenna : With the upgraded dual antenna, area coverage and signal stability has been drastically improved. With 2.4GHz built-in transmission, no internet or wifi is needed when using Runfence. The transmitter can be set starting from distance 30, 60, 90, 150, and up to 300 meters (1000ft) in radius. If there is a wall and buildings between the transmitter & the receiver, or any other signal interference such as cars, trucks, trees, and metal things, the distance might slightly be affected. It is best to put the base unit 1 meter above the ground and in an open space such as your backyard.
Adjustable Collar Strap : Do you have a big dog? or a small dog? No worries! The Runfence collar is a collar that fits all sizes of dogs. The collar range can be adjusted starting from 6 to 28 inches, suitable for dogs of all sizes (between 10 to 110 pounds).
Connect Multiple Collars : With multi-sync, you can connect up to 3 dogs simultaneously. Connect the receiver to 3 different signal channels available on the base unit to train and manually send correction to your dog. Best protection for the pack.
Beep, Vibrate, Shock : Train dogs safely and quickly with the 3 types of correction mode available. No more physical force of a leash on the dog’s neck or on you. It's time to control your dog effectively.
IP65 Waterproof : Runfence is built for any weather. The receiver has an IP65 waterproof rating and the transmitter is rainproof. The Runfence is able to withstand moisture and various weather conditions. Made of durable and lightweight material, it won't burden your dogs in any way. Don't stop your dogs from playing in the weather. Make every day is a great playtime for your dogs with Runfence.
Rechargeable & Portable : Do you move or travel a lot with your dogs? No worry! Runfence is a rechargeable and portable device, meaning you can easily take it anywhere with you and have it ready for your dogs.
How to Use
- Plan your layout and estimate the radius distance of the transmitter to put it in the best spot
- Install the metal contact probe and the silicone cover to the receiver
- Turn on the transmitter and receiver to start pairing
- Once it is paired, go to the training mode and try all modes available to check if the receiver work properly
- To check if the shock mode works properly, use the LED tester provided in the box and put it on the metal probe. If the LED lights up, then the shock mode works properly
- Now try to test the coverage distance of the transmitter. Press the mode button to enter the fence mode
- Set a distance that you wish the transmitter to cover
- With the LED tester placed on the metal contact probe, walk away from the transmitter and see if the distance covered is what you wish for.
- When the transmitter is out of the set boundaries, the transmitter will produce 2 cycles of beep + shock correction, when the shock correction is working, the LED tester should have lighted up
- After getting to know and testing all of the features, your installation process has been completed and it's time to put it into action
- Put it on the pet’s neck and adjust the length of the strap accordingly
- Make sure to always check and have enough battery on both transmitter and receiver before using. When the battery of the transmitter dies, the transmitter will stop transmitting signal to the receiver. It will make the receiver start sending correction as it is unable to receive the signal.
- Put the transmitter at least 1 meter above the ground and in an open space area where there is no barrier to transmit the signal better.
- For safety, the collar should not be worn for more than 12 hours a day. Make sure to check the dog’s neck frequently and re-adjust it when needed.
- Not recommended for aggressive dogs.
- 1 x Runfence Transmitter
- 1 x / 2x / 3x Receiver
- Adjustable Collar Strap
- 1 x Charging Cable
- 1 x Charging Adapter
- 1 x LED Light Tester
- 4 x Metal Probes
- 4 x Silicone Covers
- 1 x Wall Mount Screw
- 1 x User Manual
Shipping & Handling
USA Orders FREE: Your order will be delivered 5-7 business days after being dispatched. USPS/DHL tracking number will be provided.
Please allow 2-3 business days for handling due to high demand.
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee. If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.