BEST CAMPING PROJECT – Say goodbye to the troubles and dangers of carrying propane. This fire pit bowl is easier to control and safer than traditional bonfires, and fire pits outdoor is lightweight enough that you can carry it around easily.
STURDY & DURABLE CONSTRUCTION – Durable steel frame of the portable fire pit has a black heat-resistant coating. With weather resistant, large load-bearing capacity, long-lasting durability and rustproof features.
MULTIPLE USES – All weather fire bowl can be used as fire pit,BBQ grill, perfect for your backyard, outdoor entertaining, bonfire pit, RV trips, camping, tailgating, beach, parties.
SAFE & RELIABLE – This patio fire pit comes with a spark screen and a fire poker, Fire pit cover avoid sparks, embers, and debris from flying out, while a wood-handled poker lets you safely move wood or charcoal.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – Firepits for outside with installation operating instruction and tools. Simply attach the 4 legs and outer rim and you are ready to create cozy memories in the backyard or while camping. This wood burning fire pit has worry-free after-sales service
– Outdoor Patio Fire Pit. Enjoy the relaxing and safe flame with your family.
– Safety Mesh Screens. Prevents sparks, embers, and debris from flying out.
– Durable Construction Lightweight Design. Rust and heat resistant for reliable long-term use.
– Easy to Assemble Simply attach the 4 legs and outer rim.
– Wide Variety of Uses ldeal as bonfire, BBQ grill and for cooling drinks & food in patiolyard/outdoor.
1 x Xmund Camping Fire Pit
- Please make sure the fire is out before storing it indoors.
- DO NOT RECOMMENDED TO BE STORED OUTDOORS AFTER USE.
- Keep kids and pets away from the fire pit and don’t touch the hot fire bowl with your hands !!!
- If you and your families have a BBQ with the fire pit, please prepare a special BBQ shelf. The log grate can ‘t be used as BBQ shelf !!!
- It is a normal phenomenon that the paint of the fire pit peels off after the fire pit is used several times.
- In order to prolong the service life of the fire pit, please don’t put ice or water into the fire bowl. This will lead to the rust of the fire bowl after a long time.